Tory Burch Fall 2017 RTW

I love Tory Burch's Fall 2017 collection... it feels so pulled together.

This season so far has felt very mottled - an unwelcome throwback to the '90s. Maybe the election has everyone off-center, but I have been thoroughly unimpressed and uninspired by Fall 2017 designs. Tory comes through with a purpose and story behind her line (Katharine Hepburn's character, Tracy Lord, in The Philadelphia Story) and executes with precision all the way through the show. The models look spectacular and the clothes are exactly how Tory aimed for them to be. You can just tell when a season ends as planned.

So I applaud her for that, though I did not love all of her designs and styles. She brought in a lot of inspiration from the '70s (especially color palette) and I was just not feeling the color palette, the neck ties, nor some of the patterns (no more tweed, please!).

Here are my favorites below and applause to Tory Burch for keeping her head on straight through these troubling times and putting out a complete Fall 2017 collection all the way through to the finish.













Photos from Vogue.com

Comments

Popular Posts