[Monday Models] Natalia Vodianova

When my computer died about 6 months ago, I lost all of my notes on my list of favorite models and from previous fashion shows. I know, it was tragic.

I'm slowly starting back up and today I have a real star to share. Natalie Vodianova is one of my absolute favorites. Not only is her work flawless always, she is a super cool woman with 4 children!! And she's Russian, which makes her automatically cool.
Natalia, aka. Supernova, has this amazing quality of switching from girlish to sexy and professional.

A photo posted by Natalia Vodianova (@natasupernova) on
On top of all of her modelling success, she started a non-profit to benefit children in Russia. It's called Naked Heart.

Here's what she's been up to recently...




Vogue Japan March 2015
Stella McCartney Spring 2015 Campaign

Porter Magazine Spring 2015
Porter Magazine "Modern Heroines" Spring 2015
Vogue Russia "Nutcracker" December 2014
Vogue Russia December 2014
American Vogue November 2014
American Vogue "The Fall Classic" October 2014
Aspesi F/W 14
Guerlain F/W 14
Paris Fashion Week SS15 Street Style
Etam Make Up F/W 2014
Vogue Paris September 2014

*All photos from Models.com unless otherwise noted

Comments

Popular Posts