Friday, February 27, 2015

[Fashion Fridays] Hunkydory S/S 2015

About a year ago I had some pillows made while I was redecorating my house. I found some silk fabric on sale and went with it. They turned out nice and simple. End of story.

Until I read this post on A Cup of Jo (great blog!) where Joanna recommends sleeping on a silk pillowcase to prevent wrinkles. Of course, I'm skeptical of that, but when I had to share my regular pillows with some overnight guests and was stuck with using the silk ones, I haven't turned back!

Now, whether it is keeping my wrinkles at bay is another story, but I am really loving silk these days.

All that to say that I LOVE HUNKYDORY'S Spring/Summer 2015 lookbook! They definitely know how to design with silk and it comes out beautifully. Enjoy!
















*Discovered on HonestlyWTF
**All photos from Hunkydory

No comments:

Post a Comment