Friday, July 11, 2014

[Fashion Fridays] Honor Resort 2015

Lace may be one of my favorite fabrics/patterns to play with. Needless to say, I am in LOVE with Honor's Resort 2015 collection. The collection had a very Victorian, vintage feel, which is my one of my favorites.

Giovanna Randall, lead designer, went all out and risky with high waisted shorts. I'm digging it! Though I have to say that I am not a fan of the flower pattern that she choose. [UGLY in all caps]

I also thought this photoshoot was gorgeous. The models (Dani Witt and Dasha Gold) with their vibrant hair and red lips against a simple building outside in the white sand (which also looks a little like snow because of the cool lighting). It came across very natural and poetic...





















*All photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment