Monday, February 10, 2014

Model Love {Anna Selezneva}

I'm slightly obsessed with Russian women. I think it's because they seem slightly exotic, but still similar enough to make you wonder how they really can be so different. Does that make any sense?

Well anyway, Anna Selezneva is a gorgeous Russian model. I especially love Russian models because they give you all the attitude you want. They know they are supremely beautiful and they want to make sure everyone else knows too. Ok, that's probably ridiculously stereotypical, but it's my little fantasy that I tell myself. haha

Here are some recent photos of Anna borrowed from Style.com (because you know, I'm not even close to being a professional fashion photographer).

Stella McCartney Spring 2013 RTW


Paul & Joe Spring 2013 RTW
Ralph Lauren Fall 2013 RTW
Barbara Bui Fall 2013 RTW
Balmain Fall 2013 RTW
Isabel Marant Fall 2013 RTW
Atelier Versace Fall 2013 Couture
Ralph Lauren Spring 2014 RTW
Atelier Versace Spring 2014 Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment