Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fashion Week Fall 2014 {Tadashi Shoji}

The first days of Fashion Week usually suck (in my opinion). You get a lot of new designers trying some funky stuff and that's just not my style. If you want to express yourself in weird art forms, don't make a clothing line that won't sell!!! Total waste. Do some weird canvases and get all the crazy out of your system, THEN go and make clothes out of your work that sells and that people actually like.

On person who stood out for me from today's shows is Tadashi Shoji. He was born in Japan in 1948 and moved to the United States in 1973. Mr. Shoji has been in the fashion business for over 30 years! He's an amazing gown creator, dressing celebrities worldwide every year for award shows.

His Fall 2014 show is incredible. I could have put almost all 39 pieces on this website, but I narrowed it down to 17 (which is still a lot!). Enjoy!!























*All photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment