Friday, February 21, 2014

Fashion Week Fall 2014 {Luisa Beccaria}

Mmm I have to say, for a designer who has been around for 30 years, I was a bit shocked at some of the unkempt pieces Luisa Beccaria sent down the runway for her Fall 2014 RTW collection.

However, she did have some interesting typically romantic pieces, which I always adore. 

Whoever did the styling for this collection needs to be seriously reprimanded. The god-awful hair? A thick black ribbon around the neck as if the models were each "Bloody Mary"? Ugly gold platform shoes for every single look? 

I've included the good ones here, but let's just say I was seriously torn to show this collection since some of the pieces were hideous and others were down-right amateur. 





















*All photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment