Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fashion Week Fall 2014 {Julien Macdonald}

Bring on the SEXY, Julien Macdonald!!

Intricate designs always call my attention and Julien's collection is filled to the brim with amazingly delicate pieces. 

You know, there is always a time and a place to step up your sexy. I live in Panamá, a place where men worship beautiful women, fall over their feet after them, cat call until their lips hurt. I love the animalistic mannerisms in Latin America because I feel that they are more real and natural. Men and women were created a certain way, so let them be!

Ok, I'm not promoting wearing these outfits on the street, nor am I promoting prostitution, but I am simple stating that it's ok to look sexy at the right time and place! 

Enjoy these beautifully-made gowns from Julien Macdonald...




















*All photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment