Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fashion Week Fall 2014 {Carolina Herrera}

Carolina Herrera must have spent some time in Turkey and the old Soviet Union countries recently! Her collection was clearly inspired by these cultures and she did a really beautiful job incorporating traditional designs into her Fall 2014 collection. 

I will say that I'm not the biggest fan of the furs and heavy fabrics. It was a little much to see almost everyone in thick tights and gloves. She lightened it up at the end, but the patterns were SO busy! There were some patterns that weren't to my taste, no matter how interesting the design was. 

Overall it was a very interesting collection - different from the rest - and I really appreciated her vision and implementation. Perfect as always!

And last but not least, the styling was beautiful! I especially loved the hair. :)



















(without the neck fur...)


*All photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment