Friday, February 14, 2014

Fashion Week Fall 2014 {Alice + Olivia}

Wow. My eyes are still bulging out.

What an enchanting spread from Alice + Olivia for Fall 2014! They pulled out all of the stops and went BIG and bold this season. 

For me, some things were a bit too much, a bit over the top, but I appreciate the change of scenery and the bravery required to pull off a daring photo shoot that is different from the rest. THAT is the mark of a good brand and designer! To move outside of the comfort zone, but not so far out that it's completely absurd...

I am posting this collection not only because of the interesting styling choices, but also because I thought the clothes were striking. I love the sexiness of this season and the bold dark colors. Great great great job Stacey Bendet!






















*All photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment