Sunday, December 29, 2013

[Street Art Sundays] C215

Oh oh oh! I am so excited to share this artist with you today!

Now, I have a very special place in my heart for cats. I'm sure I was one in a past life…. anyway, moving on. ;)

C215, real name Christian Guémy, is a French artist who has work all over the world. Not ONLY does he portrait cats, but also has a beautiful mission:

"I try to interact with context, so I place in the streets elements and characters that belong especially to the streets. I like to show things and people that society aims at keeping hidden: homeless people, smokers, street kids, bench lovers for example"

Here are my favorites from his large collection





























*Discovered by Street Art Utopia. Photos from C215.

No comments:

Post a Comment