Saturday, December 28, 2013

Incredible Theatrical Worlds Created in a Small Studio

When I first saw these pictures on Design Sponge, I assumed they were made in Photoshop or some digital platform. (BOR-ing)

THANKFULLY I read the description of the artwork and realized that they were REAL! A sweet South Korean girl (I imagine that she is sweet…) spends days, weeks, and sometimes months creating these scenes in her small 10ft x 19.5 ft studio. Bless your little heart, JeeYoung Lee.

I am so impressed with her talent and I hope you get a visual thrill out of her photos too. By the way, it is JeeYoung in these photos!

"Resurrection"
"Nightscape"
"My Chemical Romance"
"I'll Be Back"
"Anxiety"
"This Is Not Enough"
"Foodchain"
"Reaching For The Stars"
"Neverending Race"
"Gamer"
"Sweet Appetite"
"Monsoon Season"
"Nightmare"
"Treasure Hunt"

*Photos from Opiom Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment