Friday, November 29, 2013

Super Long Hiatus

Well hello there...

It's been awhile but I'm back in blogging mode. Get excited!!

It seems so long ago, but I did enjoy a great vacation in October so I'll share some fun pictures with you now. :)

I had a month off, so I went home to visit my family in Atlanta, Georgia for a week.

Me, my mom and my grandma :)
Then I spent a week with my boyfriend's family on the coast of Panamá.

Paradise
Hopefully this will be the view from our future house!

Then we spent a week visiting my boyfriend's brothers in Bocas del Toro.


Then we spent the last week at home, resting and doing some home renovations!

November has been quite uneventful. I've been spending my weekends painting and shopping for the house. :) Maybe I'll post pictures at some point.

What have ya'll been up to? Have I convinced you to come to Panamá yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment