Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fashion Week {Tanya Taylor}



Fashion Week is upon us, for better or for worse.


I have been more stunned in awe of the ridiculousness of many new designers this season, and disappointed by some of my traditional favorites. 


Here is my first review of the season - Tanya Taylor. A new designer that I had never heard of. I like her work because it is simple yet creative in structure, and I like her mix of colors which appear like art on some of her designs.


I like what she has done to the stilettos too. To me, nothing beats a classic pointed toe, but this is a fresh update.


Newly popular look - the blazer covering a bandeau/small top with a peak of the tummy.



Lots of white dresses in the Spring 2014 RTW collections.



What do you think? Love, hate, bored, inspired?

*Photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment