Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fashion Week {Sophie Theallet}


Sophie Theallet is a designer who I had never heard of before.


Her Spring 2014 collection was meant to show "Sensuality and seduction."


I think she achieved her goal with lots of red, tight-fitting and see-through designs. Sorry, you won't see much of that showcased here...


I liked some of her prints, but wasn't a fan of the many dresses she created (with different patterns) based on this design below. The neckline isn't appealing to me. For most of the dresses, the straps were jet black and the body of the dress was patterned or a solid bright color. It wasn't a good mesh in my view, almost as if the model had a back tank top underneath a tube top? 

Though this particular one with a black bodice and patterned straps turned out ok.





Everyone's kinda nervous to smile, thinking "Well, that was an interesting show!".

*All photos by Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment