Monday, September 23, 2013

Fashion Week {J. Mendel}




J. Mendel was ON FIRE for this collection.


ON FIRE!!!!!!!!

Love these shorts!
I have to say, Gilles Mendel produced my #1 favorite collection for Spring 2014. I haven't viewed every show yet, but I really can't imagine anyone replacing him at my #1 spot.

Love these pants!
I was in love with almost every single piece in the collection.


The only things I didn't like were the few designs with fur and snake skin. I assume both to be false, but it's still not what I would ever wear.


Ok enough of my rambling. PLEASE ENJOY THIS AMAZING COLLECTION!





This could have turned out SO ugly, but J. Mendel ROCKED it. Amazing.
 I usually HATE these big ugly oversized blazers/jackets. But I am actually digging this one because it is partially transparent. The white and lines also create a beautiful soft and flowing image, rather than a big bulky jacket with a tiny person hidden inside.
I assume that this is FAKE snake skin.
















ROCK ON GILLES MENDEL!!!
Did you die for his collection as I did??

*All photos by Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment