Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fashion Week {J. Crew, Alice + Olivia, Kate Spade}






I lumped these three designers together because of their similarity. I love these brands and I like what they did this season, with the exception of J. Crew who I think missed the bar. Which is unfortunately because J. Crew is one of my favorite "easily-accessed" brands. We all have our good days and bad days!

I'd also like to point out that Brad Goreski styled the Kate Spade collection designed by Deborah Lloyd. It's wonderful to see how far he's come since the Rachel Zoe days!!

See below for my favorites from each collection:

J. Crew

I am a big J. Crew fan but this collection was too grunge and mixed for me. Where are the clean cuts and pretty blazers?!?! ;)






Alice + Olivia












Kate Spade













*All photos from Style.com (J. Crew, Alice + Olivia, Kate Spade)

No comments:

Post a Comment