Monday, September 16, 2013

Fashion Week {Carolina Herrera}



Carolina gives us a very beautiful collection (as always), but what is very striking is her use of colors.


I literally had to double-check that I wasn't viewing an old Fall collection.


Nevertheless, her pieces are timeless with great details and precision.


And with just a hint of pizazz to celebrate the current fashion!

This picture doesn't do the dress justice. The fabric photographs better still rather than in movement.
I'm not a huge fan of this length, but I would give it a shot for Carolina. ;)

Again, this lightweight fabric doesn't photograph well during movement.


Great design, possibly lack of execution in the armpit area...





I would prefer to see a beautiful sandal with this dress.
Not typical for Spring, right?!



I'm not digging this visor-belt thing... a wide leather belt would be beautiful. Or a layered rope... in a bright blue or green, or just plain white.


Classic beauty. Se les quiere Carolina!

*All photos from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment