Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm Back!


For better or for worse, I am BACK! There are no good reasons for my slacking off. I will chalk it up to being a bit depressed (boyfriend issues, which are now happily resolved), moving apartments, starting a different news-related blog, and genuinely not having enough time between work, friends/family and personal life.

Buttttttt I feel a calling to revive this blog and with it, my creative spirit. I hope you will join along.

I also want to put in a plug to my favorite online blog reader - Bloglovin'. Do you use their awesome free service too? I LOVE them - great layout, easy to use, everything I need wrapped up in one website.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I hope you enjoy the new layout of the blog! Expect to see the typical stuff... maybe a little less focused on fashion and more general artists being highlighted. I find beauty in a wide range of things, so you will see a smattering of different topics here! I hope to post a few times per week, depending on when I am inspired by something I see.

Peace and love ya'll,
Mary Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment