Thursday, February 21, 2013

Candyman

candyman |ˈkandɪˌman|
noun ( pl. candymen ) N. Amer. informal
a person who sells illegal drugs.

Let's take a quick break from the clothes and talk about BEAUTY.

What I keep seeing over and over again are fresh faces with RED lips

Felder Felder

Fyodor Golan

Kinder Aggugini

Oscar de la Renta

Vera Wang

There were also a lot of TAN/GOLD eyes.

Tom Ford





John Rocha

 
Clements Ribeiro
Roksanda Ilincic

Sass & Bide

The other trend I am seeing a lot of are FRESH faces.

Victoria by Victoria Beckham
Ralph Lauren
 
Frankie Morello

Calvin Klein
Burberry Prorsum
But personally, I don't like any of those looks when it comes to FASHION! Here are my favorites so far. You will notice that I have a thing for highlighting the EYES...

Gucci

Donna Karan


Jean Pierre Braganza

Michael Kors

Simonetta Ravizza
 I'm not super into hair styles, but I really like this one.

Tory Burch
Photos courtesy of fashionising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment