Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vair

vair |ve(ə)r|nounfur, typically bluish-gray, obtained from a variety of squirrel, used in the 13th and 14th centuries as a trimming or lining for garments.Heraldry fur, represented by interlocking rows of shield-shaped or bell-shaped figures that are typically alternately blue and white, as a tincture.


I know I know. I haven't updated in FOREVER. Well, I have a good reason for that. www.learnlovegive.blogspot.com 


Now that I finally have my personal computer, free wireless internet, and too much time on my hands, I will grace you all with an update. Wait, "you all" really just means "me, myself, and I". That's ok. 


Let the fireworks begin.


I've been on a huge color white kick lately, partially inspired by my new man who loves everything white. So flipping through my archives, I've chosen a few favorites centered on a white theme. [I apologize sincerely for the photos that I can't find links for. These photos were saved a long time ago and some of the information was not properly recorded.]


The beautiful Sandra from 5 inch and up.

The fashionable Anna Dello Russo photographed by Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist.

The fabulous David and Victoria Beckham.

Claudia Cardinale - women who know how to use a gun are great.

A sleek corner nook/desk outlined in studs by Elizabeth Kimberly Design, posted by Erin Gates of Elements of Style blog.

Light and airy room posted by girlyme.

Love the color scheme in this room designed by Tobi Fairley and posted on the House of Turquoise blog.

Sparkly and structured Armani dress (Spring 2010) worn by Jac.

White tutu/tulle posted by la douleur exquise.

This picture is so beautiful to me. I love white and gold.  Model love

Ashley Olsen in a white simple-but-elegant dress. (with Justin Bartha)

I love white lace. Picture Perfect Wedding

Poor Siri Cavalli looks like she needs to breathe and eat, but the dress is stunning by Armani from his Spring 2010 Couture collection.

Photo of Tara Vasev and posted by the blog jak and jil.

This is more creme, but it's still a really fun and sexy dress. Model Valentina Zelyzeva in a Max Azria creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment