Friday, September 23, 2011

Boodle

boodle |ˈboōdl|nouninformal money, esp. that gained or spent illegally or improperly he spent $30 million of his own boodle trying to buy a Senate seat.( boodlesa great quantity, esp. of money Scandinavian Air has boodles of seats for America the men expected to make boodles.ORIGIN early 17th cent.(denoting a pack or crowd): from Dutch boedel,boel ‘possessions, disorderly mass.’ Compare with caboodle .


Yesterday I focused on Black. Today we will focus on color. BAM!


*I apologize for the bad crediting. If you know who I should credit for these photos, please let me know.*


Pretty little place setting. Better Than Fine

I LOVE this girl, Katie. She has super fun blog posts and is always positive and optimistic. How fun are these little marshmallow people?? Color Me Katie

Gorgeous full flowers. I can smell them right now. Elle-a via It's Mary Ruffle

Really love these three bold colors together. Kudos to Holly Dyment for a great design. Holly Dyment Design via House of Turquoise blog

Love the flow and ebb and color of this dress. Jac, Valentino Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

I would wear this look everyday of my life. Side pony, short structured dress, waisted thick belt, full legs with bright tights. Yes Yes Yes. Kelsey Van Mook, Milly Fall 2010 Ready to Wear

Love the layered skirt with this thin material. Model Love

I have had this photo in my library for forever. There was never a good time to use it. But isn't this turquoise door amazing??!! One Kings Lane via House of Turquoise

I love everything about this dress - structured top, length in the back, deep magenta color, silky fabric. It's too good. Sigrid Agren, Stella McCartney Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

This is kind of a scary photo. There's poor little Siri with her head stuck out of this monstrosity in striking gold/yellow.  But hey folks, this is fashion. If you can't handle it, get the heck off the runway. Siri Tollerod, Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Peonies are my favorite flower. I love flowers with tons of petals all jammed up together. They are the softest and usually smell the best. And they are so so beautiful. The Laundry Room via It's Mary Ruffle

I just love this dress. The shiny colorful fabric calls so much attention and the fun multicolored band down the front vertically is unexpected and perfect. Veronika Verekova, Armani Resort 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment