Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blague

blague |bläg|nouna joke or piece of nonsense.ORIGIN mid 19th cent.: French, literally ‘claptrap, nonsense.’

I'm going to be honest. Here's what happened.

Whenever I see photos that inspire me, I immediately save them to my hard drive in that moment. Later, when I am ready to make a post, I browse through them and choose whatever I am inspired by from my library of inspirations. Well, this library got a little outdated since I didn't have my computer with me for about a year. So, I went through all of these old pictures and separated them into categories. I'll be posting one category per post for the next ten posts. 

I still love these photos, but they are not new and exciting inspiration for me. But they are still worth sharing. 

Today I'm focusing on Black. Enjoy :)

*Some of the credits have been lost due to my bad record-keeping. If you know who I should credit, please alert me.*

Yes, I used to curl my hair like this. And it was awesome. And it also fell out of it's curls within like 3 hours. But it was pretty while it lasted. And yes, I would totally do my hair like this again. Bianca Balti, Christian Dior Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Sexy outfit. Sexy makeup. Bianca Balti, Blumarine Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Simple shot of Devon. Oh did you notice the hottie that she's with? Yeah he's probably gay.

Good shot. She looks a little possessed, but overall good movement. Emily Abay

Love this model because of her innocent face. So structured yet soft. Kelsey Van Mook, Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear


GREAT shoes. I have some similar to these from Zara. But I'm thinking this person needs to trim her nails. They're a little on the long side for my likes. But pretty purple color! La Douleur Exquise

Chanel never fails to impress. Model Love


Love the Olsen twins. They rock. 

I love this photo. The model is fantastic and the makeup artist did a phenomenal job. Siri Tollerod, Christian Dior
Sexy photo. Sexy hair. Well, it could go both ways. It also looks kinda like a rat's nest, as my mom likes to call it. Valentina Zelyaeva, Dsquared2 Spring 2008 Ready-to-Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment