Saturday, March 6, 2010

Utrillo

Utrillo |oŏˈtrēō; yoōˈtrilō|Utrillo, Maurice(1883–1955), French painter, chiefly known for his depictions of Paris street scenes, esp. of the Montmartre district.


Wow I have been away for far too long.


Let's catch up to speed here:
1. I am happier than I have been in a few months because I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel! Yes, dead-end job turns into joining the Peace Corp or doing missionary work. Hallelujah!
2. Michael is at the beach and I am so jealous. 
3. I am a studying machine. LSAT will be owned in June.
4. I am very busy. I would like to take a break now, thanks.
5. My beloved grandma passed away on 1/30/10. I think you missed that, no?
6. My brother is home with my parents. He is still a wild child and unlike me or my parents. Why/How? Just accept it, that's all. And PRAY that he does not do anything else stupid.


One day I will be writing to you about my adventures in Zambia/Ivory Coast/Kenya/Paraguay/Costa Rica/who-knows-where-and-who-cares. I can't wait. But for now, I will leave you with extra pictures since I have been gone for so so long.






















No comments:

Post a Comment