Sunday, March 7, 2010

Coracle

coracle |ˈkôrəkəl; ˈkär-|noun(esp. in Wales and Ireland) a small, round boat made of wickerwork covered with a watertight material, propelled with a paddle.

I'm on a roll - two posts back to back!

I caught up with my studying (thank the Lord) so now I can kinda-sorta relax. For a few days at least. I know this is going to pay off one day... on June 7, 2010. But the bummer with these June tests (CFA last year, LSAT this year) is I totally miss Spring and the beginning part of Summer! So by the time I finally get out there by the pool or at the beach, I am a white bunny! But that's probably better for my skin anyway... boo skin cancer.

On to more interesting things... Duke Law School is now at the top of my list. Yale is waaaaaaay too much money. Peace Corps Fellows will give me a minimum of $5,000 per year to go to Yale. That's still $40 G's coming out of my pocket buddy! But I think Duke will give me a little more. I'm waiting to hear back from the admissions rep. Ah the woes of a student. Or wanna-be student.

And that is my exciting thrilling adventurous superfluous life.



No comments:

Post a Comment