Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Audubon

Audubon |ˈôdəˌbän|Audubon, John James(1785–1851), U.S. naturalist and artist. His most notable work is The Birds of America (1827–38), in which he portrayed even the largest birds life-size and painted them in action.


Ladies and Gentlemen, I have accepted an assignment with the Peace Corps. Yay! I will be stationed in Central or South America doing business advising with a youth program. I leave in AUGUST! Needless to say, I am very excited. SUPER thrilled.


And I am also sick. I think I have a little virus that doesn't allow me to eat anything. Boo - I'm trying to gain weight, not lose more!


LOOK at the huge beach picture in this living room. LOVE IT. The City Sage via House of Turquoise







Naturally I choose a picture of a cupcake shop. Enjoy Cupcakes via Design Sponge





No comments:

Post a Comment