Saturday, March 20, 2010

Affable

affable |ˈafəbəl|adjective. friendly, good-natured, or easy to talk to an affable and agreeable companion.


I have read, am reading, or have been recommended some great books recently. Here they are:


1. Howards End by E. M. Forster. This book seems to be written long before it's time. Great tale of the clash of the classes. Staged in London in maybe the early 1900's?
2. The Business Solution for Ending Poverty by Phil Smith & Eric Thurman. Just was recommended to me today by the sweetest girl, Abilyn (I think that's right or I could have totally just made that up; nevertheless, she goes by Abi) that I met today. Non-fiction about microfinance loans and the authors' views of how to end poverty. 
3. The Bible by God. It's just a classic. Gets better every time. :)


[There are probably a few more but I just can't remember them right now. I know - I'm super unuseful/unhelpful/a tease.]


Today was so unexpected! I had one plan that was just planned last night, and this morning I ended up adding like 3 more new things to my day! Good times with new and lost friends enjoying the beautiful weather. Tomorrow should hold some great plans as well. 


I do wish I could share all of this with Michael though. Would it be the same? Our lives are so different. I wonder how we would change if we were together all the time. Interesting...









No comments:

Post a Comment