Is that kinda like a donut?
LOTS of events I'm planning in the next few months for all sorts of things!
1. Michael's Birthday Weekend - [I have to keep it a secret because he reads this thing]
2. Autumn Celebration - cooking delicious fall flavors and going to a corn maze with friends!
3. Girl's Night - dinner and a night of fun with the girls that I work with (bachelors - I have 2 good looking single girls if you are interested :))
4. Speaker Event at Work - planning a luncheon and speaker for 50-100 guests for my boss.
5. Family Dinner - dinner with me and my roommates' families sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
6. January - New Year Party for top clients at work.
I think that's it... there may be one or two more that I've discussed with people and haven't set in stone yet.
I love this photograph. Everything about it is perfect to me. It's Mary Ruffle