Saturday, December 5, 2009

Antechapel

antechapel |ˈantēˌ ch apəl|nouna vestibule for a college chapel, lying beyond the west end of the nave.


I am so excited about Christmas this year! Today is more Christmas shopping, specifically for things that I am going to use to make presents out of. Yes, I am in the project mood this year. 


And we're buying a little tree for our apartment tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been like 100 years since I've had a real Christmas tree. My mom got on the fake tree kick and then she turned into a bah humbug after us kids left and only puts up a Christmas tree cross. Which is still pretty cool since the main reason of Christmas is CHRIST. But, the point is, I am so excited for a real tree!


This is what I want to do with my man right now. Lay in bed all wrapped up in each other. Warm. I hate winter. The Life and Times of Sticks and Bricks

We all know I love white. This white and pink peonies headboard is gorgeous. Happy. Decorology via it's mary ruffle

This table is Ba-NANAs. Vincent Dubourg via Lolita's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment