Sunday, November 29, 2009

Muse

muse |myoōz|verb [ intrans. ]be absorbed in thought : he was musing on the problems he faced.[withdirect speech ] say to oneself in a thoughtful manner : “I think I've seen him somewhere before,” mused Rachel.( muse on) gaze thoughtfully at.

Head to toe we match you know.
Together watching the falling snow,
Staying warm beside the fire, looking out the window.
I’m loving everything you say and do,
Tell you when you say you feel it too,
I’m gonna say that you’re the one, and that my search is done.
‘Cause you,
You make me feel,
That everything is going right,
That I can go to sleep tonight,
And awake to find you here.
You make me feel,
That everything is going right,
That I can go to sleep tonight,
And I wake up to your voice, down, blankets and pillows.

- Gabe Bondoc



Well designed room. So sophisticated. Grant K. Gibson via Bedlam of Beefy

Cold weather tea and cookie. Hotze Eisma via Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment