Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fabliau

fabliau |ˈfablēˌō|noun ( pl. -aux |-ˌōz|) a metrical tale, typically a bawdily humorous one, of a type found chiefly in early French poetry.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I went low-key this year. Me and Mona got silly and dressed up as Boy Scouts. I also donned a nautical ritzy yacht costume complete with a blowup fish. We had a special photo shoot, the fish and I. :) Anne laughed at us and then joined in on the fun by dressing up in one of Mona's authentic Persian dresses. That was a great photo shoot!

I'm cooking the pumpkin that I carved for Halloween. Should I make pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, roasted pumpkin and vegetables, pumpkin casserole....? Possibilities are endless!

LOVE these old bottles. Huw Griffith via Man Make Home

How incredible is this chandelier?? Elle Decor via House of Turquoise

This shot screams Halloween. Beautiful. Edinburgh via Skinnyimages via Peonies and Polaroids


No comments:

Post a Comment