Friday, August 21, 2009

Foofaraw

foofaraw |ˈfoōfəˌrô| informalnoun1 a great deal of fuss or attention given to a minor matter.2 showy frills added unnecessarily.

Today is:
1. Miranda's Birthday and Engagement Party (it's really her birthday today too)
2. Friday
3. gloriously almost the weekend!

I have a new business idea. Please give me feedback. The story is: I receive a Word of the Day email from Merriam-Webster. I write the word on my dry erase board that sits in front of me on my desk. This word stares at me all day. I have noticed lately that the words are sometimes depressing. For instance, yesterday my word was "contemn." Contemn means "to scorn." I figured that I needed to find a new Word of the Day email from a positive word-giver. I searched through Google and alas! Found nothing. Therefore, I am branching out on my own. I will begin a Word of the Day email filled with positive happy words. Please email me if you would like to receive this joy: happywordoftheday@gmail.com. If I consider you a friend, you will automatically be put on the list. You have to support me. You do not have a choice. :)



i've started a bottle obsession. better than fine

No comments:

Post a Comment