Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yore

yore |yôr|noun (in phrase of yorepoetic/literary of long ago or former times (used in nostalgic or mock-nostalgic recollection) a great empire in days of yore.

I'm feeling nostalgic today... weird that I randomly came across that word. 

This reminds me of New York, which I have been missing lately. :( 

I've been on a cupcake-kick lately. They're still growing on me... I'd rather have a cookie, brownie, or piece of cake. But I'm trying! 

This was an INCREDIBLE photographer that Sahil and I met in New York. His work was on display at Throckmorton Gallery and we happened to stop by when he was there. He gave us a full showing of his exhibition and even showed us some things that he had behind-the-scenes. Unbelievable art - I was completely blown away.

I ate too much veggies for dinner. Is it possible to be too healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment