Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mona Monkey

Totally stumbled upon this word - promise!

mona monkey |ˈmōnə|noun a West African guenon that has a bluish-gray face with a pink muzzle. The female has a distinctive moaning call. • Cercopithecus mona, familyCercopithecidae.


I really don't like cupcakes (unless they are mini and poppable) but macaroons are a must. Can you believe that I didn't even eat 1 when I was in Paris! I guess I'm going to have to go back...
(pierre herme via the selby)

oh my, Paula Dean just made fried bacon-wrapped macaroni and cheese squares. unbelievable.


love love!

2 comments:

  1. the kids got a huge kick out of that when we went to the zoo with summer camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the coolest post. you truly do have a knack for good taste, both in the visual, artistic, but also in food. Are you sure we're related? I am green with jealousy!!!!

    ReplyDelete